Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE :
To agree to these terms, click "Agree". If you do not agree to these terms, do not click "Agree", and do not use the service.
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning "The Company" means Sandbag Ltd. "Customer" means the customer of the company. "Contract" means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
Payment shall become due upon placement of the order except in the case of mail order. Payment for orders placed by fax or mail shall be included with the printed order form. No goods shall be supplied without payment.
Goods shall be delivered by a carrier of The Company's choosing. Carriage will be at cost to the Customer and forms part of the invoice. We aim to dispatch goods within 5 working days.
Please wait 31 days to report to Sandbag Limited any outstanding orders.
PRE ORDERS :
Any product purchased marked as a 'pre order' will be available for dispatch and distribution at a later date, this date will be written within the product description however will be subject to change. Your credit/debit card will be charged at the point of purchase.
Claims arising from damage delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to The Company within seven working days of delivery. The Company shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by The Company promptly return any of the goods subject of any claim and any packing materials securely packaged and return them to The Company for examination.
- a) If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, The Company shall at its option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
b) If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective The Company shall, at its option replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
c) In no circumstances shall the liability of The Company to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
TAXES AND DUTIES :
Customers must be aware that they may be liable to pay Import Taxes and Duties if value of goods ordered are of a value over their national import thresholds.
Goods that are faulty or do not fit must be returned to Sandbag Limited, P.O. Box No. 2656, Reading, RG1 8XR UK within 7 working days of the item being received by the customer.
Due to inventory and accounting purposes, we do not exchange items received for different items than originally purchased. We can process an exchange for another size within the same product, but unfortunately we cannot exchange them for another item. You will have to return the item for a refund then re-purchase the desired item.
The Company reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated in the catalogue including slight differences in colour, shade and size.
The Customer's statutory rights will not be affected.
MAILING LIST :
By registering with the shop, Sandbag may use your e-mail address to send you appropriate news, updates, ticket info etc.
DIGITAL CONTENT SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS :
Use of downloadable music content Services will require a device such as a computer with a music playback programme installed, Internet access (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may involve obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. High speed Internet access is strongly recommended.
DIGITAL CONTENT USAGE RULES :
- Your use of the Products is conditional upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
b. Products may be downloaded once per transaction/order
c. Your license of Products as authorized hereunder permits you to use the Products only for personal, non-commercial use, and not for redistribution, transfer, assignment or sub licensee, to the extent permitted by law.
For details of your rights and restrictions on your rights to use the Products, see:
www.mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk or http://www.mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk/about_us/aboutcopyright/Pages/aboutmusiccopyright.aspx
d. You shall be permitted to export, burn (if applicable) or copy (if applicable) Products solely for personal, non-commercial use.
DIGITAL CONTENT CANCELLATION RIGHTS :
- If you order digital content to download, you are entitled to a cancellation period of 14 days in which to cancel your order for any reason. However, if you decide to download your product before the end of these 14 days then you will lose this cancellation right.
- Sandbag LTD reserve the right to not refund or cancel a digital content order once delivery of the product has begun. The download service commences immediately when you begin to download your product and you will not have the right to withdraw or cancel your order after this point.
- In the event you experience any problems in downloading the relevant download item we will allow you to subsequently attempt to download the relevant download item. In the event you experience any problems when downloading, please contact email@example.com
Should you wish to cancel any item ordered, Sandbag will require this in writing. Please ensure that the below information is included in any cancellation request:
Model Cancellation Form (to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
"To Sandbag, Unit 50 Milford Road, Reading, RG1 8LJ, UK. email@example.com
I hereby give notice that I want to cancel my contract of sale of the following goods.
Ordered on [*]/Received on [*]
Name [your name here]
Address [your address here]
[*] delete as appropriate”
For enquiries regarding merchandise sales please read through our FAQs here.